It’s that time of week … time to get to know one of our speakers and authors, CJ Rapp, and to find out a few of her favorite things.
A gifted communicator, CJ Rapp will touch your heart with her authentic, casual style, make you laugh, renew your hope and inspire you with her passion and insight into God’s Word. Whether sharing from the Old or New Testament the elements for victory are always present: the character of God, our identity in Him, and how He wants us to live.
- Favorite movie – Star Trek – the new one
- Favorite book – The Unhurried Life – Alan Faddling
- Favorite secular song – Sailing
- Favorite Christian song / worship / hymn – How Great Thou Art
- Favorite Christian Worship Leader – really artist – Tim Timmons
- Favorite Group/Band – Hall and Oates
- Favorite dessert – homemade cherry pie
- Favorite meal or type of food – my grandmother’s cornbread dressing
- Favorite place to visit in the United States – my home state – the great state of Texas
- Favorite place to visit outside of the US – Innsbrook, Austria – so far
- Favorite pet – dogs – I have two: Tank and Sugar
- Favorite color – lavender
- Favorite TV show (past or present) – Survivor. Never missed a season.
- Favorite version of the Bible – digital. Bigger words brighter light. JK. NASB.
- Favorite thing to do when not working – nothing rest is a necessary spiritual discipline read the unhurried life.
- What makes you laugh? – Babies’ laughter
- What makes you cry? – Homelessness, violence, addiction, slamming my fingers in the door, watching others suffer, loss
- Favorite beverage – sweet tea
Now that you know a little more about CJ Rapp, find out how to have her as the guest speaker for your group’s event: CLICK HERE.