It’s that time of week … time to get to know one of our speakers and authors, Debbie Taylor Williams, and to find out a few of her favorite things.
Debbie Taylor Williams’ passion for Christ is evident in her energetic style and insightful personality. Having been diagnosed with ovarian cancer at age 29, Debbie brings spiritual maturity and biblical depth to her audiences. Her spiritual beauty and willingness to be led by God bring a relevant message to women of all ages, backgrounds and denominations. Debbie is an authentic servant of Christ with a focus to encourage, challenge and inspire her audiences to become women of passion, purpose and prayer.
- Favorite movie – Hallmark movies. I love them!
- Favorite book – The book I want my children to read – The Release of the Spirit, by Watchman Nee
- Favorite Christian song / worship / hymn – I Can Only Imagine / 10,000 Reasons / Be Thou My Vision
- Favorite band (Christian and/or secular) – Mercy Me, Matt Redman, Chris Tomlin
- Favorite dessert – Chocolate!
- Favorite meal or type of food – Steak, baked potato, salad
- Favorite place to visit in the United States – Alaska
- Favorite place to visit outside of the US – Switzerland
- Favorite pet (dog, cat, horse, iguana, etc.) – Lab
- Favorite color – blue
- Favorite TV show (past or present) – Don’t have just one
- Favorite version of the Bible – New American Standard
- Favorite sport – to watch – Basketball
- Favorite thing to do when not working – Spend time with family or friends. If I’m by myself – go to my work out class or Zumba; read, watch a Hallmark show, play Sudoku or Spider Solitaire. In the spring – garden
- What makes you laugh – Silly things
- What makes you cry – Life’s painful sorrows
- Favorite beverage – coffee, tea